The Vera T&C
These General T&Cs and any other applicable specific terms and conditions relevant to the [Promotion], together with any amendments as may be made from time to time, shall form a legal agreement between The Vera Hotel and you.
- 1.1. This internet website is the official website of “The Vera” (hereinafter: the
- 1.2. Any person using this website declares that he has read the contents of these
Conditions and that he agrees without exception to all the instructions and conditions
contained herein, and neither he nor anyone on his behalf will make any claim or
demand or suit, directly and/or indirectly, against the website and/or its owners
and/or its managers and/or anyone on its behalf and/or the Hotel.
- 1.3. Part of the website is written in the masculine form for the purpose of
convenience only, but is intended for both men and women.
- 1.4. The website user declares that the information that appears on the website
and/or any part of it is the exclusive property of the Hotel, that the Hotel owns the
copyright to the information and/or any part thereof, that he undertakes to use the
information on the website for his personal use only, and undertakes not to copy,
photocopy, duplicate, disseminate, print or publish the information or any part of it
that appears on the website, whether it be the property of the Hotel or of third parties,
to any person and/or body whatsoever, without the prior and written consent of the
Hotel, with the exception of personal and non-commercial use.
- 1.5. The website user undertakes not to make any distortion or any other alteration to
the website information, nor to take any action that may damage the information’s
accuracy or the credibility or status or reputation of the Hotel as owner of the
information’s copyright, or of any other entity.
- 2.1. The website user hereby declares that he is aware that the use of the website
involves many risks, both because of the technology involved and because of the
entities acting through the internet.
- 2.2. The website user is solely and wholly responsible for any use he makes and/or
will make of the information.
- 2.3. The information is intended only for the personal use of the website user, and the
use thereof, including any reliance thereon, is at the sole responsibility of the user.
Inter alia, the user declares that he is aware that the photos displayed on the site are
for the purpose of illustration only, and that there may be differences between their
appearance on the computer screen and their appearance in reality.
- 2.4. The information is displayed on the site “as is”, and the Hotel is not responsible
for adapting the information to the requirements of the user in the event that the user
is unable to make use of the information for any reason. The user will bear sole
responsibility for the manner in which he makes use of the information.
- 2.5. The Hotel makes every effort to ensure that the information is correct and
accurate as far as possible, but the information does not purport to be a complete, full
or detailed analysis of all the subjects mentioned therein. The information is only
general, incomplete and derivative. The Hotel will bear no responsibility for errors in
the information shown on the site, whether by the Hotel or by a third parties.
- 2.6. The Hotel will not be responsible for any damage, discomfort, loss or expense or
mental distress which may be caused to the user or his property (inter alia to the
hardware and/or software of the user) or to any third party, directly or indirectly,
following entry into the site and the use of its content.
- 2.7. The Hotel will not bear responsibility for any illegal activity by any user of the
site or any other entity not under the Hotel’s control.
- 2.8. The Hotel will not bear responsibility for changes made to the information by the
user and/or by any third party.
- 3.1. General
- 3.1.1. The user is authorized to use this site solely for the purpose of ordering and
purchasing services and/or receiving information. This site may not be used for any
- 3.1.2. The reservation of a room at the Hotel may be made by telephone call to the
Reservations center of the Hotel, to the telephone number 972-(0)3- 7783800 or
through this site.
- 3.1.3. Any person reserving a room through this site, is required to provide his
personal details, including his I.D. or passport number and his credit card number,
and details of all the other guests in his party.
- 3.1.4. Every reservation is subject to confirmation by e-mail – such confirmation must
include the details of the reservation and the reservation number. A reservation which
has not been so confirmed will be deemed to be a reservation which has not been made.
- 3.2. Details of the purchaser of services
- 3.2.1. At the time of purchasing services through the site and the making of a
reservation as set out below, the user will be required to provide his personal details
through the system.
- 3.2.2. The owners of the site and/or any of its operators and/or any of its owners
and/or its managers and/or anyone on their behalf are not responsible for any error
made by the user when typing in details of the purchase, including an error in the
choice of a holiday package, date, number of rooms, and any other service which may
be ordered by the user through the site, nor are they responsible in any way directly or
indirectly in the event that the details of the purchase are not recorded in the system
and/or for any technical and/or other problem which prevents the purchaser from
purchasing services through this site.
- 3.2.3. The provision of false details of the purchaser is a criminal offense and legal
proceedings will be taken against the provider of such false details, including claims
for damages in respect of the damage which may be caused to the Hotel and/or the site
and/or its operators and/or any of its owners and/or any of its managers and/or
anyone on their behalf.
- 3.2.4. The user declares that he is aware that on providing the details of the purchase
he will be included in the data bank of the Hotel. The Hotel will be entitled to use the
details of the purchase for the purpose of improving the services it offers to the user of
the site and for making contact with the user through ordinary mail, electronic mail
and any other method of communication and for adapting the site to the personal
requirements and preferences of the Hotel.
- 3.3 Method of reservation
- 3.3.1. The user will provide the details of the reservation, through the site.
- 3.3.2. When providing the details of the reservation, the user will be required to give
details of his credit card, for the purpose of providing guaranty only.
- 3.3.3. Full payment will be made at the Hotel, in cash and/or by credit card.
- 3.3.4 For specific cases, and non- refundable reservations, subjected to the hotel
management decision, the payment will be made at a different date.
- 4.1. The prices on the site are in US$ or New Israeli Shekels
- 4.3. VAT to be added to Israeli citizens as per Israeli law.
- 4.4. The Hotel is authorized to change at any time the conditions of reservation of the
rooms and the prices of the packages.
- 4.5. The Hotel is authorized to change the rules of the site from time to time without
giving advance notice to the user. The Hotel will publish on the site the new rules and
they will take effect from the time of publication.
- 4.6. The Hotel is authorized to close the site, and to change, from time to time, its
structure, content, appearance, the scope and availability of the services and contents
given on the site, and any other aspect relating to the site and its operation, all without
giving advance notice thereof to the user. The user declares that he will have no
complaint and/or claim and/or demand against the Hotel in this connection.
- 4.7. The number of rooms in the Hotel is limited and the carrying out of a reservation
of a room is based on availability.
- 4.8. There are no double special offers or discounts.
- 4.9. Check-In and Check-Out of Rooms
- 4.9.1. Check-In: 15:00PM, during all week.
- 4.9.2. Check-Out: by 12:00PM, during all week.
- 4.9.3. Check-in or check-out before/after these hours is subject to the advance
agreement of the management of the Hotel and subject to additional payment.
- 4.10. Babies and Children:
- 4.10.1. Definitions:
“Baby” – up to the age of 2 years.
“Child” – up to the age of 12 years.
- 4.11. Children and young
people under the age of 18 may stay at the Hotel only if accompanied by an adult of at
least 21 years of age.
- 4.12. These Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Israel only. The sole
venue of jurisdiction in regard to any matter related to these Conditions and the use of
the site is the authorized law courts in the Tel Aviv District.
- 4.13. The user is aware that the use of the internet site by its nature is subject to
- 6.2. No additional guests may be invited above the number stated in the reservation,
without the advance consent of the Hotel. Bringing guests into the Hotel areas.
- 6.3. No equipment may be taken from the guest rooms
- 6.4. No smoking is allowed in the Hotel except in the designated areas.
- 6.5. The user undertakes to leave the room undamaged after use
- 7.1. The user undertakes in his name and in the name of all the other guests
accompanying him, to preserve the Hotel and its facilities and not to cause any
damage intentionally and/or by negligence to the Hotel and its facilities, including all
the equipment therein.
- 7.2. The user confirms that in the event of any damage, his above-mentioned credit
card may be charged for the full amount of the damage
The site as a whole includes all the information that appears on it and the underlying software is offered to the public as they are (As Is). Although, the operator means that the information will be correct and accurate, however, the information may not be complete and alternatively technical or other errors may have occurred in the information.
The operator is not responsible for inaccuracies, or errors made in relation to the information. The operator hereby clarifies that the information contained on the site is for general and informative purposes only and does not constitute a recommendation and / or opinion and / or offer to purchase any product or provide any service, and therefore the user is aware and agrees that any reliance on statements, positions, advice or any other information The display on the site is made at the discretion of the user and at his sole risk. In the event that an error occurs in the price of a product or service, this error will not obligate the operator, and in any case the updated price on the operator’s website will be the determining factor. Some of the information may have originated from third parties, of course the operator has no responsibility for such information, and the operator does not guarantee the accuracy of this information. The sole responsibility applies to the third parties or to the user himself. Features, models, design, colors or appearance of products described or displayed on the Site, including any image or presentation of a product contained on the Site, are for illustration purposes only, unless expressly stated otherwise and may change from time to time.
The site and the content that appears on it, including the design of the site, drawings, designs, illustrations, music, photographs, images, maps, audio clips, videos, text, graphics, etc. (hereinafter: “the information”) are protected by the copyright laws of the state. Israel, international conventions and the copyright laws of other countries. The user is prohibited from making changes, copying, publishing, distributing, transmitting, displaying, performing, reproducing, issuing a license, creating derivative works or selling any part of the information contained on the site without the prior, written and express consent of the operator
8.2 Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights in connection with the Site of any kind and type (whether registered rights or unregistered rights), including the domain name, patents, trademarks, designs, copyrights, trade secrets, methods , The manner of presentation and design of the site as well as any matter or detail related to the site, are the sole property of the operator and the use of all the aforesaid rights is allowed to the exclusive operator. You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, translate and / or perform any other action in any type of texts and / or codes and / or images and / or trademarks and / or any other information appearing on the site, unless the operator’s prior written consent has been obtained. .
8.3 Links to websites and other services
The site may contain links and / or references to websites that are not operated by the operator. The operator will not be held responsible for the linked websites and should not be seen as a link to any site for recommendation on that site. The links are for the convenience and knowledge of users. Remove any link from the site and / or add additional links.
8.4 User commitment
8.5 Obligation of the user
8.6 Lack of responsibility
The operator will not be liable for any damage, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental due to access to the site, and its use or due to any prevention of access to or use of the site, in respect of any cause (including contractual and / or tortious cause). The use of the website is at the user’s sole risk and it is clarified that the operator is not responsible for any information uploaded by external users. The operator is not responsible for any damage, including due to “viruses” and / or malfunctions and / or various software applications. Other of the user, which will be caused due to access, browsing or use of the site, including due to downloading information from the site. Providing the details of a user who will provide his details on the site for the purpose of answering questions by the operator, does so at his own discretion and free will and without this being to impose any obligation on the operator. The operator may use the information provided by the user during his visit to the site, for the purpose of analyzing and providing statistical or other information to third parties, provided that such information does not personally identify the user by name.
8.7 The information that appears on the website
The items displayed on the website are for sale until stocks run out or until an earlier date, at the sole discretion of the operator. The operator does not guarantee that the items displayed on the website will be in the operator’s inventory at any given moment. The images and / or descriptions and / or designs of the items on the site are for illustration purposes only.
8.8 Product Return Policy
In the event of receipt of a defective / broken product, the operator undertakes to return the money to the user-customer or alternatively to provide him with a replacement / new product, according to the customer’s choice, immediately upon receipt of the defective / broken product at the company’s offices.
8.9 The law and the place of jurisdiction